Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yuppy Flu

Happy 2009 all! Several stories are almost complete and will be up on this site soon. Life has started to get a bit hectic because I am getting ready to relocate to Dallas for a little while, so that is where I will be basing all music and writing from for the better part of the year. If you ever make it down, message me and you will have a place to stay while you are in town! I think a visit to Good Records is a must for anyone. Jamie got me Joy Division's "Closer" and Fugazi's "The Argument" on vinyl for xmas from there. Be jealous! ;)

I am obsessed with Land of Talk's album, "Some Are Lakes." Check it out.

The artwork is nearly finalized for "Good Morning, Hummingbird!" and we are looking at a late January or early February release date for that here in North America as well as in pockets of Sweden, Germany and Japan. Fun fun fun! Possible tour dates to follow this year.

Even though the new album will have its wider release soon, I have another album's worth of material that I am molding. I don't see a release this year for it, maybe in 2010. We shall see!

Jamie and I have decided to go backpacking in Mexico sometime after I move and get a new job since airfare to Mexico City is so low from Dallas. Yeah Aztec ruins!

Until next time!

(Lot of links! I just realized!)

No comments: